Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I sit and I stare into a face untrue you never loved me you said you cared, gave me up for a drug which will ruin you. You should be scared, lonliness it will tear a hole in your heart which you can't bare - you should be scared. You pushed away, I strayed, how will I find my way back again? Your eyes are closed, it's so dark how will you see what you have done to yourself and me. When it's to black to see you can't breathe - no one to hold, no one to touch, you pushed away - away you flushed - flushed away! Nothing in your mind only to get high, in the end there's no one there. You stopped who came and only them you blamed. When only yourself got stuck in the end - no one left to blame for the mistake that you pretend to fake it still was not the one that you make. In the end you'll die and choke, why this love from me to you did you revoke? No one will hear you call you pushed them all to far, than the tears will fall and at that very moment you'll know you had it all and lost it all for the mistake you still to this very day make. STOP TAKE A BREAK~!

No comments:

Post a Comment