Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I can't do this anymore I just keep falling to the floor. What was I brought here for? Don't you understand it's not one life there's one more? One lie always turns into one more. An affair your having, may not be with a woman but a drug which you love more. My heart is broke in two, it has been torn in two. My eyes close slowly, and a tear rolls down my face, and desperately, filled with so much pain, falls down to the floor. I just can't take it anymore chosen over a drug which you just love more. Alone is how I feel fighting this battle so all alone, not you to hold me safely not one drug to take away this pain, only desperate prayers praying someday you will change, still to this day they are unanswered prayers but in the faith of God I know these prayers are still in range!

No comments:

Post a Comment