Tuesday, April 14, 2009




TAKE THE PAIN ~ it's not sane but SO INSANE!


TAKE THE HURT ~ it just doesn't work.


TAKE THE TEARS ~ which are caused by so many fears.


TAKE THE EVIL ~ take it all away it just can't stay.


Day and night I pray ~ TAKE THIS PAIN!


Stop the calling tears of rain which keep falling down my depressed and sadened face!


Find me a place of LOVE, PEACE and COMFORT, let me be embraced.


NO MORE HURT or FALLING TEARS ~ ERASE ALL THE EVIL FEARS!


Lay me down in a bed of peace HEAR my prayers and let me sleep.


SHUT my eyes so I may not see all the lonliness and pain which has come over me.


Let me BREATHE a breath of PEACE.


LOVE me PLEASE, my HEART will NEVER be at EASE ~ the TEARS will NEVER STOP, the
PAIN will NEVER seize, untill my SOUL is take from me and placed in a home of PEACE and ETERNITY! ( i love you Arturo Calderon Lobo)

No comments:

Post a Comment